The bylaws of Corinth Reformed Church require the congregation’s vote to elect the Consistory and the members of the Foundation Board, and to approve the annual budget.
How to Participate
We are offering in-person and online options for our 2022 Annual Meeting, which will be held Sunday, March 27 immediately following our 11:00 services. To participate in the meeting you may:
- Attend either our Contemporary or Traditional Services and remain in the Sanctuary OR Bost Memorial Hall after the service ends. The meeting will be “live” in the Sanctuary and simulcast to the screens in Bost Memorial Hall.
- Watch either 11:00 livestream (Contemporary or Traditional) at corinthtoday.org/live
How to Vote
All members of Corinth Reformed Church are encouraged to vote in this meeting. You may choose to vote in any of the following ways:
- Paper ballots will be available in the Sanctuary and Bost Memorial Hall on Sunday, March 27
- Online voting will be available at the bottom of this page until 11:59pm on Monday, March 28 (Note: If you are viewing this webpage before Sunday, March 27, the ballot may not yet be visible. When voting is open, the ballot will appear at the bottom of your screen.)
- Telephone votes will be accepted on the church’s main phone line (828.328.6196) after 12pm on Sunday, March 27, and will close at 11:59pm on Monday, March 28
Click here to read the Annual Meeting Call Letter, which was previously distributed to members by mail and email. This letter includes the Fiscal Year 2022 budget and nominees for Consistory and the Foundation Board.
Voting is now closed for the 2022 annual meeting.