If You're Feeling Isolated...
- Click here to read Psalm 139 for some perspective.
- Click here for a brief video message from Pastor Lori.
- If you just want someone to call you once in a while to check in, email Pastor Lori.
- If you need someone to bring you groceries, medicine, or something else, email Patter.
- If you think depression is setting in, email Pastor Bob for a referral to a counselor who can connect with you by video or telephone. The church will pay if needed.
- If you think you may be a danger to yourself or others, call the Suicide Hotline at 1-800-273-8255.
- Click here for Dr. Shirley Huffman’s mental health perspective on the pandemic.